Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Personal Musings #2

It's amazing how one night can drain away all the negative energy from you. Add six more nights with a constant whirlwind of romance and friendship with my wives and ... well, Wuyi's neither my wife nor my Concubine. She is my Magpie though. I seem to have a thing for the avian divinities. I nearly married a falcon god, I am married to a raven goddess, and my mistress - and her concubine is a magpie.

Although Anann promised us to keep what happened at the mansion silent, I can say here at least that it was enough to allow me to reflect on my own faults and a reminder that for all the bitterness I have towards Tal and Benjamin, they are currently my best path for succeeding in my own life and so I should probably put to use my bardic skills and try to pretend to be likable.

Ugh - it all stems from the disaster as we fled Cairo. The trouble with having a couple in the Band that does nothing but telepathically speak to eachother means they leave the rest of us in the dark and then expect us to follow their lead -- then get furious when we don't. I'm currently giving only half a full mind's awareness to this quick ramble because I'm so angry with their actions and my own during the sewer fiasco.

Yes, we stopped Set, Ra's... Aten's.... WHOEVER'S plan to get Horus smushed. Yes, the cherubs nearly killed me. Twice. Yes I could have not snarked at Tal but she deserved it for being such a witch to Wuyi and ugh. It's over and it's done and I'm glad we were out of there before Balor could do more than smile and nod at me.

During the week, Anann showed her softer side and as we renewed affections towards eachother while Wuyi, Ann, and myself all did other things ... she had me swear to Enech that I would guard myself more carefully from now on. Wuyi is perfect at that, she can be with me wherever we need to go for the Band.

This.. I should dwell more on what happened. And I will. Later. Now my other aspect is approaching Promethus' castle with the Band and ... I don't know where we'll go from here. I, myself, am going to find Anna and the two of us will take a nap together and within the dreams, she can teach me how to be a dragonborn.

~Rhia

No comments:

Post a Comment