Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Farewell Letter

Everything ready to go. Vana's arriving in two minutes (she's always punctual). The ranch is set up for Da to take it easy for a few days recovery. I said goodbye to the girls; goodbye to the Morrigan and I'm ... nervous.

My Last Will and Testament is prepared, I had both my Da and Anna sign off as witnesses. If things go wrong, the girls will be taken care of; as will Anann. I slipped my goodbye letters where I knew they'd find them after I'm on the meteor so they can do nothing to stop it.

In Anann's, I told her about the lie I used to let her let me go. She'll be furious, but she'll have to understand why I did what I did.

The relic retrival wasn't too bad... I made brother giants fight eachother of the lack of seeing breasts... Anann came for a thrill because I may or may not have tricked her into believing the Giants defiled me. What? When she's jealous, the sex is incredible ok? Well, it's always incredible but she has to prove something to herself every time she thinks I've be claimed by another.

After that, we all, well, topped eachother off with  rousing speech to help Vana convince the Vanir to let us have the Saddle and that was a mindblowing experience. ... Charisma-drunk is...quite the night's activity. Heh. Well... after that Becky; a daughter of Anann's from a while back and I went off to rob the Vatican. She got a Pope Hat and I got to have some quickies with nuns. I'm an awesome step-mom.

Anywho. Anann and I fought about Wuyi, made up, had sex in my old childhood room ... and then I talked with Da about "Turning Anann into a Decent Person 101"

Right. Vana's here. ... if this is my last recording then.... oh please. What am I talking about. Motherfucker, I'm awesome and I'll be back here in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment