Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Space Oddity

The meteor is a desolate warzone between the forces of Hades and a Titanic Force that I haven't been able to discern. There's divine biological warfare occuring all around us and although Wuyi, Rebecca, and Chloe can easily deal with the mooks I don't bring to our side, we're still in danger from whatever's flying through the air.

It hit Vana. Turned her from a sweet, caring woman into this vicious, dangerous beast who was willing to kill and be killed in order to assuage whatever darkness had taken over her. I  ... I broke one of my promises to myself and wove an engendered love into her mind. She's now devoted to me and though I think she still wants Chloe's head on a platter, she's ... on a leash. 

I hate saying that. I will beg on my knees for her forgiveness and understanding when it wears off. When it all wears off. If it ever wears off.

I -- well. Wuyi and I fought. Again. The Morrigan slapped her with a geas to die before me and that's turned her into this over-protective mess who's far too concerned over what I'm doing and not doing her job. I overreacted (when do I not?) but ... I can take care of myself. I have always taken care of myself and while I will happily take aid ... I refuse to be babied. 

I also refuse to die. Anann decided the best way to make sure I come home alive was to make me with child. Again. Fertility Gods. *sigh* Not to mention, if I die than the ... well... it's not a curse exactly ... but I refuse to have one of my daughters wind up the next Rhiannon and I'll leave it at that.

Moving on. We battled against a Fire Giant who had a love of fire and setting it off on Rebecca, who was near me and I have NO clue how I scrambled out of that one. Vana teleported to the chains and I made my way through the cloud which was a labyrinth. I managed to remember how the Crone would trap me in them, training me to never trust anything I see before me and I got out. Wuyi was trapped behind me but she made it out as well.

With a joint effort between Wuyi, myself, and Rebecca, we managed to stop the Fire Giant General from hopping from flame to flame and gave ourselves some breathing room. Now it's time to figure out what the hell we're going to do with the Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment