Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Personal Musing #4

There isn't much to say about the issues going on up north with my other aspect. Not really. Well, minus the attack by the Eagle Warriors that ended in an orgy on their account due to a miscalculated order. I'll make sure next time that I give them orders that will go around their foolish devotion to the Teolt Sun God.

I don't care if Tal says they're attacking on her father's orders ... they're attacking -me- and I'm not too keen on that. If it hadn't been for luck, I'd be dead. Well. A part of me would be dead and that's still not a pleasant ideal. Those Eagle Warriors come back to me again, I'll raise them as servants.

After the battle I got to have a little bit of a talk with the Vanir that led into a blow-up with Tal and Ben. Half of it wasn't even worth anything but finally ranting at them. That done, Wuyi was then possessed by some ancient ghost and Kelly was given amulets that induce true loyalty.

I'm so tired of falling into someone else's plan. I just want to stride out into the open and demand Artemis meets us in fair challenge. It's implausible, but ... a nice thought.

~Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment