Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad Dreams

I don't think I'm ready to talk about what happened in Hypnos' ... hospitality yet. There's far too many open wounds and painful fantasies that I'm not willing to face with anything beyond anguished self-reflection.

Instead, I'll talk about the current status of the, well, the side-project my 'Crone' aspect is working on while my Maiden-aspect was exploring the wilds of Mexico.

We're close to discovering something big - that's for certain. All the civilizations talk about the lost city sunk beneath the waves. Atlantis, Ys, Lemuria ... I don't know if there's many or just the one, but the longer Anna and I burn the midnight oil, the more assured I become that I'm on the trail of discovering what the hell happened to them.

Anann says that if I manage to win the city, it'll be mine. My own kingdom where I am not a Queen-Consort, but a Queen in her own right. I'm not sure if that's truly what I want but a year ago all I wanted was my memories and the knowledge of who I was.

Now? ...I want to kidnap Hypnos to make him my personal dream-slave or... destroy him for giving me a glimpse of a future I'll never have. What he did to all of us ... we didn't deserve this. The tribulations of Hades were the faults of the Dodekathenoi, not us.

Goddess, damn that child-god to hell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment