Sunday, September 11, 2011

((OOC Interlude))

I've been asked by a few people what I listen to when I'm getting into Rhiannon's mindset. Figured I'd throw up my playlist for her, a few are new additions thanks to Iry broadening my musical horizons.

Without further ado!

1.) The White Queen - Nox Arcana
2.) 100 Rounds The Bends - Missy Higgins
3.) Secret - Missy Higgins
4.) Steer - Missy Higgins
5.) Butterflies and Hurricanes - Muse
6.) Desert Rose - Sting
7.) Long Road Out of Eden - Eagles
8.) Night Ride Across the Caucasus - Loreena McKennit
9.) The Old Ways - Loreena McKennit
10.) Rolling in the Deep - Adele
11.) Rev 2:20 - Puscifer
12.) Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley, Alison Krauss
13.) Love You - Jack Ingram
14.) Tie Up My Hands - Starsailor

The ones recently added thanks to Iry:

15.) I Will Follow You Into the Dark
16.) All I Ever Wanted - The Airborne Toxic Event
17.) Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event.

There's actually more, but it's mostly instrumentals from soundtracks and Nox Arcana (I suggest checking them out, they're good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment